Send a new batch of postcards every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!
We are doing this not only to keep ground-breaking gay supercouple Kyle and Oliver on "One Life to Live", but also in support of gay representation in the media in general. We would like ABC Daytime to continue to strive for diversity and equality in their programming.


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

RALLY FRIDAY!

RALLY
Friday, March 26, 6:30AM
Good Morning America Times Square Studio, NYC
More info * Facebook event page 
(let us know there if you'll be attending!)

     Hey guys, so tomorrow’s the big day! I hope everyone’s excited about the BGR to support Kish and diversity. The press has been great helping us get the word out, as has the Kish Army, so be proud of yourselves!

     I just want all of you to know, that the rally will be happening tomorrow, Friday, March 26—come rain or shine. I know a lot of you are going to try and get there for 6:30am, but once again, if anyone can get there earlier that would be great.

     For those of you who are bringing homemade signs and shirts just remember to keep it Kish, keep it simple, and keep it positive. As soon this thing takes a negative tone we will be dismissed.

     Also, for anyone who has a Twitter account, make sure to put #KISH in all of your posts, especially during Good Morning America (7-9am EST). That also goes for anyone attending the rally as well. We want to live-tweet our efforts, and hopefully get #KISH trending!

     I’m not sure how much I’m going to be getting online, but should anyone need to reach me, I will be able to check my Twitter account (@JennaMichelle29 ) on my phone often.

1 comment:

  1. How did the rally go? I can't find anything online! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete